Your tasks are:
- Create and manage all Enfo Group level official communications making sure our brand message is consistent, present and relevant in all messaging.
- Create and manage financial information including support for earnings releases/calls, preparation and distribution of public disclosure of company earnings and other announcements via appropriate media including IR webpage.
- Support Enfo’s business strategy and objectives externally and internally and develop professional and efficient communications tools and channels to benefit the business and our employees.
- Support Enfo HR in employer branding activities and PR
- Create high quality content to versatile external and internal channels as well as develop our social media activities together with Enfo’s marketing.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in IT field and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Be up to date and develop relations with relevant media, journalists and influencers including IR vendors and service providers.
We hope you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business supportive BtoB communications role and you have proven track record of managing media relations in a complex environment. You are also genuinely interested in IT and digitalization as phenomena.
Naturally you are familiar with social media and you have excellent and creative writing and verbal skills in Finnish and in English – Swedish skills a plus.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of qualifications related to listed companies communication processes
- Experience in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Strong project management skills
If you also have a service focused mindset and outgoing personality with good collaboration and networking skills you might be the person we are looking for.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, please contact CFO Christian Homén by phone +358 40 7506 902 on 17th of May at 11:00-12:00 or on 25th of May at 11:00-12:00.
Please apply by the 28th of May.