You can see through the technical IT talk and turn technologies into stories. You are a quick to take action. You consult your colleagues for advice and insight. You want to take full responsibility of the areas and tasks assigned to you and can organize your work efficiently. Most importantly, marketing is your passion.
You work in a specialist organization where you represent marketing expertise. You work daily with sales and technical specialists. In addition, you cooperate with our technology partners with co-marketing activities such as campaigns and events. Other internal stakeholders include for example HR, IT department and other business areas which can utilize your marketing expertise. In addition to solid B2B marketing knowhow, sociability and proactivity are characteristics to make you successful in this position.
Enfo’s brand has been redesigned for a year ago and our communication style has changed, both visually and content wise. Enfo's marketing professionals are the messengers of this change. The new brand is also connected to a wide-scale strategy renewal on a Nordic level. You will have the chance to work with a relatively new brand and its implementation which requires new ideas but gives you the possibility to influence Enfo’s core messaging.
We have just taken HubSpot into use at Enfo marketing. Developing marketing automation is one of the key goals for 2017. This puts quality content into the heart of marketing and makes content production and coordination your most essential task. Previous experience on HubSpot or marketing automation is considered an asset.
- Content production, e.g. blogs, white papers, scripts, newsletters
- Sales material production, e.g. PowerPoints
- Digital campaigns
- Social media campaigns
- Social media posting including using Smarp (internal social sharing tool)
- Website updates
- Event organizing, e.g. breakfast seminars and partner events, webinars
- Marketing planning, including budgeting
- Preferably you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or IT.
- Fluent Finnish and English skills (written and spoken), Swedish is a bonus
- You are handy with the Microsoft Office tools and have experience using various marketing platforms (marketing automation tools, web publication tools, survey tools, social media tools, webinar tools etc.)
- IT sector experience, either in marketing or in another role, is considered an asset but not a requirement.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, please contact Elisa Leskinen, Marketing Manager by email email@example.com or by phone on +358 50 444 8830 on the 31st of March at 9:00-11:00 or on the 6th of April at 9:00-11:00. Please apply by the 17th of April.