We are convinced that our motivated, passionate and helpful colleagues with passion for results and natural team spirit - are a great reason for success. Success on a personal level, such as team, organization or customer project. Every employee is important and has the opportunity and responsibility to see, analyze and further develop himself and his world. Enfo has the expertise and commitment to solve the challenges of the future.
At Enfo Interactive we work with Digital Product Development for and with our customers in all industries. Our projects are about digital product development, IoT and digitalization, functional web and app development, design concepts, UX / UI assignments etc.
We are looking for a Project Manager to our Stockholm office with strong experience in organizing and motivating agile teams with the aim of delivering high quality software to customers.
Your working day
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the overreaching project delivery towards a number of our customers. Working as part of a multi-discipline, multi-location Scrum team. You will find yourself:
- Facilitating the productivity of Delivery Teams through collaboration, shared understanding, the identification of risks and dependencies, the removal of obstacles, and the resolution of conflicts
- Helping to define our working processes
- Scheduling and facilitating Sprint planning, demo’s, retrospectives
- Providing status, metrics, and overall visibility
- Contributing to Release Planning and Backlog management
- Acting as a liaison between our Delivery Teams and the customer(s)
- Coaching other members of the organization on Agile methodology
Who you are
- You have passion for Service Design
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the teams move forward.
- You have a collaborative mindset and you are a true team player.
- You are super good at structure, organized and have great attention to detail.
- You have an outgoing personality with great communication skills and can work with large groups of stakeholders without necessarily having formal authority.
- You are used to working in cross-functional environments encompassing design, development, research and analytics.
- You are comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile and fast pace environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal English and Swedish communication skills.
You will have skilled and committed colleagues in areas such as front-end / back-end development, digital designers, UX / UI designers and. Our projects are mainly managed in-house, sometimes on-site without customers and you will work together in projects with colleagues in Gothenburg and Stockholm.
Are you interested in joining us, or do you want to know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to join the team!