We are convinced that our motivated, passionate and helpful colleagues with passion for results and natural team spirit - are a great reason for success. Success on a personal level, such as team, organization or customer project. Every employee is important and has the opportunity and responsibility to see, analyze and further develop himself and his world. Enfo has the expertise and commitment to solve the challenges of the future.
Are you a ninja of visual design and a user experience fanatic, take design seriously and not scared to ask others for advice?
At Enfo Interactive we work with Digital Product Development for and with our customers in all industries. Our projects are about digital product development, IoT and digitalization, functional web and app development, design concepts, UX / UI assignments etc.
To our office in Gothenburg or Stockholm, we are now looking for our next UI/UX ninja, a person with great design competence, knows the tech-talk and is willing to help our colleagues in succeeding in our projects.
What we look for in an ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping high quality products
- Demonstrated experience with a solid digital portfolio of design work
- Solid knowledge in Adobe CS and Sketch
- Detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment with a fast delivery pace
- A/B testing experience
- Creative mind with a product vision
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English - Swedish and other languages is a plus
- Ability to start and maintain dialogue with customers
- Service Design experience
With demonstrated experience in:
- Working with engineers, from the spec writing process to QA
- Creating mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Creating digital design for desktop, mobile and tablet, using research-based and best practices for responsive design
- Working with the creative teams on ideation & conceptualization
- Conducting UI/UX design research, testing, analyzing feedback and activity, and iterating to validate design decisions and enhance the user experience
- Driving and implement designs with a cross-functional team
- Making sure the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch are up to date
- Being responsible for understanding the designs
- Finding creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Defining product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas with the team
You will have skilled and committed colleagues such as front end / back-end developers, digital designers, UX / UI designers and strategists in Enfo Interactive.
Our projects are mainly managed internally in our offices and sometimes on site and you will work together in projects with colleagues across the regions.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this application seems interesting to you – don’t wait, apply today!