Your tasks are:
- Create and manage all Enfo Group level official communications making sure our brand message is consistent, present and relevant in all messaging.
- Support Enfo’s business strategy and objectives externally and internally and develop professional and efficient communications tools and channels to benefit the business and our employees.
- Create high quality content to versatile external and internal channels as well as develop our social media activities together with Enfo’s marketing.
- Use content management & marketing automation systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Be up to date and develop relations with relevant media, journalists and influencers.
We hope you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business supportive BtoB communications role and a proven track record of managing media relations in a complex environment. You are also genuinely interested in IT and digitalization as phenomena.
Naturally you are familiar with social media and have excellent creative writing and verbal skills in Swedish and in English.
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Knowledge of requirements related to listed companies communication processes.
- Experience in developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Project management skills.
If you also have a service focused mindset and outgoing personality with good collaboration and networking skills you might be the person we are looking for.
We will offer you Nordic IT company's benefits, challenging and interesting tasks and excellent working environment according to the Great Place to Work.
We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, please contact CFO Christian Homén by phone +358 40 7506 902 or Adam Ritzén, SVP, Marketing +46 70 840 0220.
Please apply by the 21st of May.