You will be working in a team of 15 people responsible for different system platforms, where your role will be to manage and develop the above mentioned platform which is hosted in top modern datacenters.
Your workplace will be located at one of our clients in Oskarshamn.
- Administration of the platform
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of software and hardware
- Plan and implement new releases
- Ensure that SLAs are fulfilled and that the systems work as agreed with the business when it comes to e.g. response times
- Ensure that systems are properly documented to support the operations, maintenance and development
- Development, streamlining and implementation of new solutions for the customer's IT environment
We are looking for someone who has a degree or equivalent with specialization in IT. We would like you to have a few years experience in administration of the above platform. Good administrative skills are required and if you have experience in project work and ITIL, it is regarded as an advantage.
As a person you are service-minded, social and easy to communicate with. Furthermore, you are a committed team player and have a good experience of supplying. We also appreciate that you are driven, thorough and responsible
If you feel like the above is a description of You and you want to become a part of our team, do not hesitate to send us your resume and your cover letter before 30th of September 2017. We are looking forward to hear from You!
Inquiries: Fredrik Karlsson (Consultant Manager), email@example.com