Enfo Zystems focuses on integration of business systems and service-oriented architectures and has developed into one of the world’s leading integration specialists. We work to create value for our customers through smart integration solutions and have extensive experience and expertise through high end projects and customer engagements.
For all our positions, a good knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience of business processes, is necessary. We are currently looking for both junior integration developers as well as more experienced developers.
You will be working in a team consisting of Project Managers, Integration Developers and Integration Architects. The work is mostly project based where you will assist our customer with developing integrations within their projects. As a developer with Enfo you will be expected to take a big responsibility for the work you do and assist the customer from start to finish. Aside from the technical aspect of the assignments a lot of communication and coordination with the customer is required in your day to day work. The roll will be based in our office in Malmö.
We develop mainly on three different platforms; IBM WebSphere, Microsoft Biztalk and Mule ESB.
Today you are probably working as an Integration Developer or as an Application Developer. If you are fresh out of school and very eager to learn everything there is to know about systems integrations we are also very interested in meeting you!
A passion for technology and good social skills will make it easy for you to fit in well at Enfo.
- Professional degree or university degree within IT or at least 3 years of working experience within the IT field.
- Experience with object-oriented software development using JAVA, .NET or similar.
- Experience from working with one or several integration platforms, as IBM Message Broker, IBM Integration Bus, BizTalk or Mule.
- XML, SOAP/REST, WCF, JMS
For all our positions, a good knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience of business processes, is necessary. You should enjoy meeting customers and helping them find the best solutions by being self-driven, proactive and a conscientious problem solver. Your communication and social skills must be excellent and you can communicate fluently in Swedish and English. With these qualities, you will fit into our teams.
What’s it like to work at Enfo?
We are genuine, energetic and passionate. We have the courage to give and take responsibility. We give you the opportunity to thrive. We share our knowledge and competence to gain success for our customers and co-workers. How do we do that? For example:
- We solve our customer’s challenges with an energetic and engaged attitude. And most importantly, in a warm, fun and friendly working atmosphere.
- We embrace the skills and knowledge of our employees. We will never stand in the way of somebody who wants to develop and excel.
- You get the chance to work with excellent professionals and learn from them. We believe that interesting assignments and responsibilities will be the most inspiring drivers of your professional growth.
That is why Enfo is one the best companies to work for according to Universum and Great Place To Work.
Are you ready for your next challenge as a specialist, working with some of the most respected players in the Integration area? Apply below or contact Peter Andersson on 0736-840759 for more information. We look forward to receiving your application!