Our goal is to have the Nordic industry’s best-combined delivery of business and Maximo application consultants. We now seek highly motivated people who wants to work with the growing market leader. The role will be based in any of our Swedish offices, but we apply a flexible working environment with possibility of remote working.
As a consultant at Enfo you work closely with customers, helping them execute their service and maintenance strategies, by working with KPIs, business processes and system tools to realize the customer business benefits. We help customers implement solutions suited for their needs and also with current state analysis, process mapping, key indicators, data analysis, training and pre-studies for upcoming projects. Working as a consultant involves some travelling to our customers.
Enfo is a successful, straightforward and open company with a culture of trust and own responsibility. We believe in the combination of a sound private life and a challenging, stimulating professional life at the forefront of the industry. We care about our employees and actively work to create an atmosphere that stimulates them to grow and makes it possible to combine both work and personal life.
We highly value committed individuals who take the initiative and like to accept personal responsibility. To thrive and grow with us, you need to be outgoing and enjoy having a lot of customer contacts.
- Experience of working as a consultant in Service & Asset Management
- Technical and/or functional expertise in IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Academic education in IT/engineering
- Experience of converting a customer’s current situation and challenges into solution proposals
- Experience of documenting and producing concise reports and other type of documentation
- Experience of providing training and demonstrations/presentations
- Strong knowledge in both Swedish and English
If you think you are suitable for this position at Enfo and if you are ready to join the future with us, don’t hesitate to apply below.
For more information, please contact: Jan Carlstedt +46 709 60 32 35 firstname.lastname@example.org or Liselott Stranne +46 722 22 99 39 email@example.com.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receive your application!
Apply now >>