What you’ll do:
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver a great business automation experience.
- Coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together and with our customers.
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team off sites
- Actively and continously identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient and productive
- You will drive improvement on how we work close with our customers and in Scrum of Scrums.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with working in agile software development teams, as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Lead.
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
- You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team
- You care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
- You love structure and to automate away simple tasks.
- You understand the value of acceptance testing, code reviews, pair-programming, test-driven development and continuous integration
- You have a technical background, maybe as a developer
- You have a university degree or equivalent
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
Please apply by register your application as soon as possible. Selection and interviews will be carried out continuously. This is a full time employment at Enfo in Gothenburg. If you have any questions please contact Anders Jägard at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 6840858
Zervicepoint brings out the heart in each organization with business automation as easy as one click. Our mission is to empower people, teams and organizations around the globe, to be more focused on innovation and growing their business through automated processes and as a result a more pleasant work life. The Zervicepoint team with 30 empathetic colleagues, is a business unit and a brand within the ENFO Group.
Enfo creates innovative digital solutions that develop, innovate and improve operations for our customers. With business awareness, technical expertise and proven work methods, we refine information flows and develop IT solutions so that our clients take the initiative in a digitalized world and can deliver results and experiences to their clients. Enfo consists of 1,000 niched experts in Finland and Sweden. Turnover MEUR 128 (2016).