We are looking for a passionate, customer focused IT specialist
Enfo is an established employer within the IT industry and attracts people with top-level expertise. According to Great Place To Work, Enfo is one of the most attractive employers. This is something we are proud of and we are constantly looking for new great colleagues to join our skilled and dedicated teams.
Enfo is on an exciting journey of unifying business areas and creating synergies to increase customer benefits and value. We want to evolve our customer relations towards strong partnerships. On our journey towards the future we are aiming for new business models to support future customer demands.
We are looking for a Workplace consultant who loves working in an environment where commitment and customer focus is everything and you know that digitalization is the future.
You will be working in a business area consisting of two teams of Project Managers, Architects and Technical Infrastructure Experts. The climate is unpretentious and with colleagues helping one another. At Enfo we strongly believe in a positive attitude and especially enjoying life at work, which is one of the company's strong values and part of our culture.
Your work will consist of long-term project such as migration and deployment as well short-term assignments and services deliveries. Sometimes you work in a team and sometimes you have your own consulting assignment. It is important that you can work independently and take initiative.
The role will be based in our central Stockholm office and on customer site.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and new technologies with extreme customer focus.
- University education within IT/ technique or equivalent experience
- Understanding of technologies such as AD, Exchange, Azure, Windows Deployment, hopefully one that tracks your current focus area.
- Experience of working with Microsoft SCCM and client platforms
- Experience from Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Knowledge within .Net, Powershell and SQL
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Microsoft SCCM certificates
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 certificates
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 certificates
- Knowledge within Microsoft Intune
- Skills in other "CLOUD" areas such as Amazon.
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis with an expected start date as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!