Enfo Oyj’s rights issue
The Board of Directors of Enfo Oyj (Enfo) has on December 30, 2019 resolved on a rights issue of approximately EUR 4.2 million with pre-emptive subscription right for existing shareholders, based on the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting held on March 27, 2019.
The proceeds from the rights issue will be used to finance the acquisition of the SAP ERP business of Solteq Oyj.
The rights issue in short:
· Enfo issues for subscription a maximum of 82,233 new shares to the existing shareholders in a rights issue (rights issue).
· The existing shareholders of the Company have a pre-emptive right to subscribe for the shares in proportion to their existing shareholdings in the company (primary subscription right). Shareholders may also subscribe additional shares by virtue of secondary subscription right.
· The subscription right is EUR 51.36 per share.
· Shareholders will receive one (1) subscription right for each one (1) share held on the record date January 2, 2020. Eight (8) subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the rights issue.
· The subscription period commences on January 13, 2020 and expires on January 24, 2020 (the subscription period). The settlement of shares takes place in February 2020.
· The shareholders shall receive instructions on participation in the rights issue from their account operator or bank.
· KPY has given an undertaking to subscribe new shares for up to appr. EUR 4.2 million in the rights issue.
Additional information about the rights issue as well as terms and conditions of the rights issue and other documents related are available on Enfo’s website at www.enfogroup.com/investors/share-issue
An information session on the rights issue is arranged for the shareholders on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 14-15 EET. Shareholders are requested to sign up for the session no later than January 7 at 9 EET to email@example.com